Sunday, September 28, 2008

That's a great pumpkin, Charlie Brown

Whoa. Mom and Dad went on a day trip to half moon bay today. Apparently, they grow these huge orange things there. I dunno what it is, or what I am supposed to do with it, but it's way bigger than I am. I tried eating it, but it's hard. Mom seems REALLLY excited about it though. Apparently she loves pumpkins. I don't get it. On an unrelated note, we spent a lot of time watching football today. Oh, and i woke up at 4 AM this morning. It was great. Dad didn't seem so amused.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was up at 4am today too. you should tell daddy what you want for a gift so when he comes to visit uncle andy this weekend we can make a trip to the doggy store to buy your favorite gift. since uncle andy can't afford a bmw anymore since the market blows, i can afford to buy you a gift.

Nobu said...

Hi Elwood! This is Uncle Andy's other nephew; hopefully we can meet some day!

Elwood said...

Hi Uncle Andy and Nobu! Uncle Andy, my favorite toy is anything that squeaks, but mom and dad never get me things that squeak very loud; I only get those when I visit grandma and grandpa. Maybe you can sneak me a loud toy? And Nobu, I would totally like to meet you, because I love playing with other dogs, but mom says I need to work on my manners with other dogs, because sometimes I get more excited to play than they are....