Monday, September 15, 2008

football season


I didn't write much last week, because there was much concern about my eye. Apparently the stitches weren't right, so I still have the cone, plus I have to have more surgery in a couple weeks. It's really quite a bother, but grandma and grandpa came to play with me, so that was fun.

Plus, yesterday we got to watch football, and mom and dad got me my own San Diego Chargers jersey, which they took the cone off in order to put the jersey on. Dad sorta fell asleep while we were watching, but that's probably ok, since the Chargers ended up losing. Mom's team, the 49ers, ended up winning, so maybe soon I'll get a 49ers jersey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fell asleep while watching the Bears game last night. Apparently Daddy and (uncle?) Andy need to catch up on sleep during Sunday football - stupid work. Elwood - any chance you will come visit Chicago?

BTW - I love the random words we have to type in order to "verify" that we're real human beings. Like there's some crazy organization out there trying to spam the hell out of puppy blogs.

Anonymous said...

Elwood - I love your jersey, since Mom and I watch the home-team Chargers every week (even though they haven't been doing well). One time she put Padres stuff on me and took some photos, sent it in to Petco, and I was on the jumbotron!!

You should see if you can get on the jumbotron up where you are. Or you could try to get on the one here at Petco Park, and my mom would make sure to get a photo of you on the jumbotron. I bet the crowd would love you.

- Rummy

PS - Every time I look at your blog, Mom starts singing a song "doo doo do do do... Elmo's World" but that's the only words she sings. It gets annoying.

Elwood said...

Andy, I think you should come here to watch football! More nap time for everyone, assuming I don't bark too much in my excitement of cheering. Plus dad is better at the grill than the last time you came....