Monday, August 3, 2009

don't drink the water...

Over the weekend, we went to a barbeque in Golden Gate Park, so while we were walking around, Dad and I stopped to look at this waterfall and watch the water go between the rocks to the lake below. At first I was afraid of going out on the rocks, but then I got over that and wanted to drink the water, but dad said no. To think, normally it's mom that won't let me do anything fun! Maybe Uncle Andy will come visit soon and let me get away with something....
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Andy said...

I'm coming this weekend! We can hang out Friday and I'll let you get away with whatever you want. That's what cool uncles do.

Greg said...

dude - cool uncles don't let dogs drink out of public lakes. Dirty.

Elwood said...

Andy, are you sure you're going to hang out with me and not ditch me for your niece? Dad said you might be able to hang out Monday night, so I'll be sure to keep it open on my puppy smart phone.

Andy said...

change of plans e-dub, stupid work requires me to fly out Monday night so we're going to hang out Friday afternoon assuming your dad can get out of work. i'll send you a puppy outlook calendar invite.