Sunday, March 22, 2009

camp field trip to the train station

This morning grandpa wanted to go for a ride, so grandma and I went along. After stopping at a store (or 2) to get snacks for all 3 of us, we drove to the Amtrak train station in Martinez. I got a chance to see 2 trains! The first was a Union Pacific container train, and the other was an Amtrak passenger train going to Bakersfield. Boy, the trains sure are noisy. And the wind. Grandma said it made my ears blow out like sails.

I sure am having fun, but I think my barking is starting to get to grandma and grandpa. But the wind blows so much and it sure surprises me. And no matter how much I bark, it won't stop!

1 comment:

Greg said...

Hey buddy. I am glad you are having a good time. We had a great time too. No cell phone service here, so i may come live here :)

Sorry i won't see you this week, but Mom will come and get you tomorrow.