Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Surgery update

The vet said my eye looks fine, but I can get my foot into the cone to scratch my eye, so I need a bigger cone. Since they didn't have one that fit well at this office, mom put a sock on my foot and tomorrow morning she's going to their main office to get me a bigger cone. At first, I treated my foot like it was limp, but once I realized I could put weight on it and the sock was just holding me back, I tried chewing the sock to get it off. I suppose a bigger cone might be better than the sock, but I dunno.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait until you get your cone off, you always look unhappy with your cone on. just to empathize, i'm going to wear a cone all weekend...and possibly next week at work.

uncle andy

Anonymous said...

Speaking of wearing clothing like people, have you decided what you're going to be for Halloween? I'm already orange, so I just guard the door whenever the bell rings and there's a bunch of little kids there. People are weird.

Uncle Andy's right, you don't look happy with the cone. You sure looked excited about your walk yesterday, though.

(I guess Uncle Andy must be related through your dad's side? I don't think I'm related to him. We're related through our moms.)