Monday, August 25, 2008

my typical day


I came home on July 12, and since then, mom and dad have been very nice to me. They don't feed me quite as many treats as when I visit grandma and grandpa, but all in all, I like my life.

My typical day:

  • 6:30 am - wake up , eat, play
  • 8:30 am - mom leaves me alone to nap
  • 12:30 pm - mom takes me out, more playing, more eating, and then more nap
  • 5:00 pm - mom takes me out, more playing, more eating, and lots of chewing
  • 7:00 pm - I start to go wild, and usually am given some cardboard to chew on. I like chewing. Sometimes at night I go for a walk, where I don't understand why everyone doesn't pet me.
  • 9:30 pm - I start to go even more wild, because I tend to get fussy when I'm sleepy.
  • 10:00 pm - I go to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like an excellent day. Much more fulfilling than mine.

Keri said...

Oh Elwood. You do have an amazing schedule full of fun and sleep. I'm envious of you. Oh and I love the picture of you licking your lips. Just adorable!